Our primary fundraising event is the Annual Auction held in the spring each year. A combination of donations, trips, student art projects and many more items are auctioned off to the highest bidder. The funds raised at this event provides a significant portion of the annual PTA operating budget which supports all of the school and student activities that touch and impact each and every BTK-8 student.
Get Your Tickets Now!
Broadview Thomson K-8 Annual Auction
March 24th, 2018
You can get your tickets, donate cash, items and find volunteer opportunities through the auction website: http://broadviewk8.
- Procure Goods & Services: Do you have access an individual or a business that could donate goods or services? In particular, we need wine ($15+), restaurant gift certificates ($50+), miles and/or Uber/lyft gift cards, buy-in parties and more! See the wish list below.
- Help Find Sponsors: Do you know any businesses that might be interested in sponsoring the event? Use the helpful Corporate Donation Request Letter.
- Volunteer: We need volunteers to help set-up, run, and clean-up the event itself.
- Help with Classroom Art Projects: Parents needed to help produce art projects! Specifics will go home via kid mail in November.
- Attend the Event: Please come and have fun with fellow parents, family and friends of Broadview Thomson!
- Join the committee! We meet monthly at Razzi’s Pizza, more often as we get close to event night.